- High-Quality Reviews
- Sourcing Customer Reviews
- Experienced Communications Pros
- Easy to Work With
- Free Evaluation
- Makes it as easy as possible for any customer, even those who cannot type, to generate reviews for you. All the customer has to do is answer a questionnaire, either on our website, or speak on the phone with one of our writers. We then engage with the customer to see how best to get the review written and published. We can provide feedback and they can write it, or we can write on their behalf. They will submit it using their residential IP address, so that the review sticks.
- Promotes reviews of high quality, so they communicate the most compelling product/ service benefits and messages to potential customers.
- Promotes some reviews with some keyword optimizzation for your business so that your profile pages rank high within directories and possibly on Google and other search engine SERPS.
- Highlights key benefits and counter negative issues raised in other reviews. Our approach is message oriented. We seek to address specific issues in customer reviews that will appeal to prospective customers.
- Maximize reviews for the effort/investment. It's beneficial to have reviews on different review sites, for the SEO reasons already discussed. So we seek to work with your customer base to diversify review placement among the most appropriate review venues for your business.
- Knowledge, judgment and a customized approach are important aspects we bring to the table. As a professional service, we do most things manually, and we know what we're doing. Automated software solutions don't work well (e.g., the quality of the reviews is usually weak), and they can even get you into trouble, e.g., they create duplicate content by putting the same review on multiple sites.
We'll help you get the
reviews you deserve!
Our Review BUILDER service is an informed, pro-active approach to generating the high-quality reviews you deserve from your customers (or clients, patients, or employees)to promote both your reputation and search marketing goals.
Identify Best Prospects for Reviews
Identify Unhappy Customers Before They Review
Leverage Your Reviews On Social Media and Your Website
High-Quality ReviewsHigh-quality reviews provide the specific information that potential customers want to know before they make their purchase decision. Specificity motivates and sells your product or service. Specificity makes a review credible and trustworthy.
Specificity, or high quality, has additional benefits. Some review sites will filter out, or unpublish, reviews based on an algorithm that determines if they are useful as well as authenticate (i.e., not fake). Further, sentiment analysis There are different ways to approach the review-building process, from an automated system to a highly personalized approach. The more personalizd, the higher the quality of the resulting review.
How It WorksWe must identify and source customers who will participate. They should be passionate about your business. There are different ways to do this, depending on your business. A popular method is to invite customers to take a customized smart survey we develop (see our example for a moving company). As a matter of policy, many businesses survey all customers.
Our survey doesn't waste your customers time. It identifies the most appropriate customers to review you, and then asks if they would like to participate.
A big advantage to our survey is that it also identifies unhappy customers. These customers we do not invite to provide a review. Importantly, it gives you the opportunity to pro-actively communicate with them and before they go to a review site on their own and write a negative reviews.
We offer different options for getting information from customers (or patients or clients). Our recommended methodology is for our writers to speak live on the phone with your customers. This yields the highest quality information and the best results. Our writers are highly experienced in getting information from client customers and crafting reviews that are compelling, message oriented, and optimized for your keywords.
As mentioned above, diversify review placement among the most appropriate review venues for your business. This promotes quantity, velocity, and diversity of reviewsimportant factors for search engine rankings.
We place reviews on popular general review directories, and also on relevant vertical-industry review sites e.g., RateMDs if you're a doctor, RealSelf if you're a plastic surgeon, TripAdvisor if you're a hotel or restaurant, or Houzz if your a designer or contractor.
Importantly, we work with your customers to actually publish the review, using their residential IP address. This will help the review stay published, and it is a requirement of most review sites' terms of service (TOS).
These benefitsquality, quantity, diversity, keyword optimizationcannot be achieved by asking customers to do it themselves. We know. We've been working with clients on this since 2012.
Free EvaluationWe're happy to evaluate your situation at no charge and get back to you with our assessment and tell you what we can do to help. Please give us enough information so we can hunt down everything we need to. And tell us what you'd like to achieve. (Your information will be treated as proprietary and confidential.)
If you have other web marketing needs that you'd like to discuss, or want to tell us more about your business, please fill out Tell Us About Your Business form.