- Makes it as easy as possible for any customer, even those who cannot type, to generate reviews for you. All the customer has to do is answer a questionnaire, either on our website, or speak on the phone with one of our writers. We do the rest. Our writers craft the feedback into appropriate format for the review sites we target, and trained staff submit themor we work with customers to make it easy for them to do the submissions. (Note: We do not open or work with accounts as proxies on review sites that forbid proxy accounts.)
- Ensures the reviews are of high quality, so they communicate the most compelling product/ service benefits and messages to potential customers.
- Ensures the reviews are keyword optimized for your business so that your profile pages rank high within directories and possibly on Google and other search engine SERPS.
- Highlights key benefits and counter negative issues raised in other reviews. Our approach is message oriented. We develop your customer questionnaire to address specific issues so that we can include the feedback in customer reviews.
- Maximize reviews for the effort/investment. It's beneficial to have lots of reviews on different review sites, for the SEO reasons already discussed. For each customer that participates, we generate reviews on four different review sites. Importantly, these reviews are tailored to each site, so there is no duplicate content from Google's perspective (duplicate content is a key negative ranking factor).
- Knowledge, judgment and a customized approach are important aspects we bring to the table. As a professional service, we do most things manually, and we know what we're doing. Automated software solutions don't work well (e.g., the quality of the reviews is usually weak), and they can even get you into trouble, e.g., they create duplicate content by putting the same review on multiple sites.
We'll help you get
the great reviews
Our Review BUILDER service is an informed pro-active approach to generating the high-quality reviews you deserve from your customers (or clients, patients or employees)to promote both your reputation and search marketing goals. Review BUILDER:
How It WorksWe must identify and source customers who will participate. There are different ways to do this, depending on your business. A popular method is to invite customers to take a customized smart survey we develop (see our example for a moving company). As a matter of policy, many businesses survey all customers.
Our survey doesn't waste your customers time. It identifies the most appropriate customers to review you, and then asks if they would like to participate.
A big advantage to our survey is that it also identifies unhappy customers. These customers we do not invite to provide a review. Importantly, it gives you the opportunity to pro-actively communicate with them and before they go to a review site on their own and write a negative reviews.
We offer different options for getting information from customers (or patients or clients). Our recommended methodology is for our writers to speak live on the phone with your customers. This yields the highest quality information and the best results. Our writers are highly experienced in getting information from client customers and crafting reviews that are compelling, message oriented, and optimized for your keywords.
With this approach, we generate four different high-quality reviews for each customer and submit them to four different review directories. This promotes quantity, velocity, and diversity of reviewsimportant factors for search engine rankings.
We place reviews on popular general review directories, and also on relevant vertical-industry review sites e.g., RateMDs if you're a doctor, RealSelf if you're a plastic surgeon, TripAdvisor if you're a hotel or restaurant, or Houzz if your a designer or contractor.
(Note: We do not open or work with accounts as proxies on review sites that forbid proxy accounts. We recommend a methodology that has customers open their own accounts and post the reviews, as appropriate.)
These benefitsquality, quantity, diversity, keyword optimizationcannot be achieved by asking customers to do it themselves. We know. We've been working with clients on this since 2012.
Free EvaluationWe're happy to evaluate your situation at no charge and get back to you with our assessment and tell you what we can do to help. Please give us enough information so we can hunt down everything we need to. And tell us what you'd like to achieve. (Your information will be treated as proprietary and confidential.)
If you have other web marketing needs that you'd like to discuss, or want to tell us more about your business, please fill out Tell Us About Your Business form.